Clark Park Music and Arts community has been putting on festivals in Clark Park in West Philadelphia for 40 years. The Festival traditionally happens on the Saturday closest to the Summer Solstice and Fall Equinox annually. The festival is time to celebrate West Philly generally and includes both rock and non-rock acts, kids activities, arts and crafts and vendors. A Little Bit of History… Since 1970, the Clark Park Music and Arts Festival has been a neighborhood tradition at 43rd and Chester Ave. The Festivals provide an excellent forum for residents to meet their neighbors and benefit from the artistic wealth of Philadelphia. Responding to the needs of a changing community, the Festival has grown in scope. Today the Festival includes children’s events and activities, arts and crafts vending, a greater diversity of performances to include all kinds of music, dance and theater, and a chance for non profit organizations to reach out to the neighborhood about all sorts of issues. Volunteers of all kinds from anywhere are encouraged to participate.
Welcome!Clark Park Music and Arts Festival: Rocking West Philadelphia since 1970, one summer at a time.
- Vendor Pre- Registration for Clark Park Fest is now open! Register early for reduced rates! See Clarkparkfest.com for more details 1 year ago
- So Philadelphia- who would you like to see playing at Clark Park Festival 2012? GO! 1 year ago
- RT @Cloudshows: Free concerts this week (September 12-18) - goo.gl/8pN4k @theswollenfox 1 year ago
- RT @uwishunu: Clark Park’s Fall Equinox Fest returns tomorrow, complemented by the Uhuru Flea Market & Clark Park Farmers’ Market: http: ... 1 year ago
- Tune into ynot radio at 11am here some of the bands performing at Clark park festivals on September 17th!! 1 year ago
Join Us on Facebook!