- Clark Park Festivals is this weekend! Here's what you can expect! - mailchi.mp/d187cb812882/l… https://t.co/7DHAzk06z8- 1 week ago
- We are less than a month away! Clark Park Music and Arts Festival returns on June 25th, 2022 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- 1 month ago
- Clark Park Music & Arts Festival Returns on June 25th, 2022 - mailchi.mp/31a0fedc7bb1/c… https://t.co/6wtzE0bKIO- 1 month ago
- We're here in support of @shakespeareincp on their opening night! Be sure to visit the Clark Park Dog Bowl this wee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- 2 years ago
- Thank you to nl_ghostpunk for being our unexpected headliner before the rain, and for their super charged performan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- 3 years ago
- Love having nl_ghostpunk back at the #ClarkParkFest! #livemusic #music #concert #festival #fest #clarkpark… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- 3 years ago
Join Us on Facebook!
We are excited to announce our annual Summer Solstice Festival will happen on Saturday June 25th, 2022. This year’s musical performances include CVGEBIRD, Dr. Ketchup, Radio Eris, Best Bear, The Deadeyes, EDO, Swing that cat, Roberta Faceplant and Meet the Bug. Stay tuned for more information!
There is still time to be a vendor! Sign up by clicking on the vendor tab!
Based out of Frankford Ave in Fishtown, Urban Exchange Project is a community based thrift store that prides itself in donating clothing to community organizations, and providing fashionable items at a reasonable cost. We look forward to finding out whats goods they’ll have to offer when they vend during the #ClarkParkFest! https://urbanexchangeproject.com/
” http://ow.ly/Utje30jZ9tk Unidos da Filadelfia is a community based samba school that is modeled after the Carnaval Parade Organizations of Rio de Janeiro and Salvador da Bahia, Brazil. But you may have also seen “”their dedicated instructor and several of their former members on stage during one of the many amazing Carnavale productions that Phillybloco host throughout the city.
For this year we wanted to start the Clark Park Music & Arts Festival with something completely different! And after discussing the possibilities with Unidos da Filadelfia, we were loving the prospects of batucada, samba, reggae, xote, and other rhythm variations that these amazing percussionists would bring to the dog bowl. And we are pleased to officially announce that this year’s Clark Park Fest will begin with one big drum procession!”
We are delighted to have Wildlife Rehabilitation Support of Pennsylvania (WRSPA) as a non profit at our festival this year. WRSPA is dedicated to helping wildlife rehabilitators throughout the state of Pennsylvania through charitable giving and public education. Currently they are providing support to the recently-opened Philadelphia Metro Wildlife Clinic (PMWC), located in King of Prussia. PMWC is the only wildlife hospital in the Philadelphia region. Visit them at this year’s festival and learn how you can make a difference. http://ow.ly/7toy30jZ9id http://ow.ly/i/FlIy2
Come out to buy some of the best vintage clothing and accessories from Velvet Castle Vintage. From throw back 90s jean jackets to 60s floral shirts VCV has it all. Velvet Castle Vintage has something for everyone from Men to Women and kids. Check them out on June 16th at our festival and walk home with some great fashionable throwbacks to start your summer off in style. http://ow.ly/fUFJ30jZ8R5 http://ow.ly/i/FlIkv