Clark Park Festivals is seeking a vendor coordinator for our upcoming summer festivals. Clark Park Music and Arts community has been putting on festivals in Clark Park in West Philadelphia for 40 years. The Festival traditionally happens on the Saturday closest to the Summer Solstice and Fall Equinox annually. The festival is time to celebrate West Philly generally and includes both rock and non-rock acts, kids activities, arts and crafts and vendors. Our Summer Solstice Festival is scheduled for Saturday, June 25th. We are actively seeking a vendor coordinator with the following responsibilities and qualifications.
- Work closely with the Clark Park Festival Management Team (Director, Outreach coordinator) to coordinate Vendors (street food and craft vendors) for the Festival.
- Manage vendor recruitment and outreach as needed, via phone and email.
- Coordinate all vendor logistical information and manage all vendor permits, licenses, contracts, insurance, fees and special requests.
- Answer phones, questions, and manage all correspondence with ERF vendors
- Coordinate on-site logistics, vendor load-in/load-out and vendor check out on June 25th, 2016 at Clark Park
- Report to directly to Director.
- Delegate tasks to Vendor/Program Interns as needed.
- Work with Outreach coordinator to integrate weekly social media that highlight on all of our amazing vendors
Our Ideal Vendor Coordinator will have the following skills/traits:
- Experience with food events, festivals or craft fairs.
- Experience in customer service and administration.
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint; Google Apps and Mail including Google Calendar and Docs.
- Attention to detail and exemplary organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, think and react quickly and make well-educated decisions.
- High energy, outgoing “people” person.
Upon hiring an individual for this position, we can offer a free vendor spot for the festival as well as negotiable compensation. If you feel that you are highly qualified and available for the position please email a resume to email@example.com