We are delighted to have Wildlife Rehabilitation Support of Pennsylvania (WRSPA) as a non profit at our festival this year. WRSPA is dedicated to helping wildlife rehabilitators throughout the state of Pennsylvania through charitable giving and public education. Currently they are providing support to the recently-opened Philadelphia Metro Wildlife Clinic (PMWC), located in King of Prussia. PMWC is the only wildlife hospital in the Philadelphia region. Visit them at this year’s festival and learn how you can make a difference. http://ow.ly/7toy30jZ9id http://ow.ly/i/FlIy2
- Join hyper folk family band @instant_bingo as they open up next weeks #ClarkParkFest at 11am on June 29th! #music… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- 4 days ago
- Instant Bingo to Open the Clark Park Music & Arts Festival! - mailchi.mp/fa7fa6c8238b/i… https://t.co/9GK3nU1eNE- 4 days ago
- The Mary Veils To Perform During Clark Park Music & Arts Festival - mailchi.mp/d7c58549b38a/t… https://t.co/HLqJ9mCFI6- 1 week ago
- Beach Bod to Perform at Clark Park Music & Arts Festival - mailchi.mp/7c15e927254a/b… https://t.co/esDpVwcmrN- 2 weeks ago
- Come see cvgebird when she headlines the #ClarkParkFest on June 29th! #clarkpark #westphilly #livemusic #music… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- 2 weeks ago
- We can't wait to have @leveedrivers as one of our headliners during the #ClarkParkFest on June 29th! #clarkpark… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- 2 weeks ago
Join Us on Facebook!