We are delighted to have Wildlife Rehabilitation Support of Pennsylvania (WRSPA) as a non profit at our festival this year. WRSPA is dedicated to helping wildlife rehabilitators throughout the state of Pennsylvania through charitable giving and public education. Currently they are providing support to the recently-opened Philadelphia Metro Wildlife Clinic (PMWC), located in King of Prussia. PMWC is the only wildlife hospital in the Philadelphia region. Visit them at this year’s festival and learn how you can make a difference. http://ow.ly/7toy30jZ9id http://ow.ly/i/FlIy2
- Thank you to @GRNDCHLDRN for headlining the… instagram.com/p/BkGkhxsBf6j/…- 2 months ago
- @GRNDCHLDRN headlining the #ClarkParkFest!… instagram.com/p/BkGjkvTBEAR/…- 2 months ago
- More from tjkongalong at #ClarkParkFest!… instagram.com/p/BkGfO7vhHih/…- 2 months ago
- tjkongalong bringing the blues tinged rock to… instagram.com/p/BkGeuCvBErZ/…- 2 months ago
- tjkongalong at #ClarkParkFest 1 #clarkpark… instagram.com/p/BkGeJmSBBWo/…- 2 months ago
- tjkongalong at the #ClarkParkFest! #clarkpark… instagram.com/p/BkGdXK-hkBO/…- 2 months ago
Join Us on Facebook!